2. Start with what bothers you the most and is the biggest challenge.
3. Look at what you can do not how much you can do.
4. Get top priority completed – even if you can’t get to the other two.
5. Set a timer for 20 minutes and start sorting categories or purging from one area.
6. Don’t let yourself get interrupted by anything or anyone for the selected time.
7. Plan a day of “No Procrastination”, schedule it as if it is a job… but a fun one.
8. Manage Time Management — ask yourself how much you can handle effectively and with no stress and then tailor your life around your capacity.
9. Create a New Habit – don’t work on breaking an old, bad one – Use the new habit as a weapon against it.