[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Do you suffer from anxiety and/or anxiety-depression disorder? Please respond to this post at the email below if you want to participate in a questionnaire and get a free organizing phone consult or via email.
These statistics on anxiety disorder in the U.S. are alarming. In our Tech take-over society, the numbers of people who have anxiety/depression disorder are climbing. Mindfulness practice and keeping your home organized will truly help you if you suffer from this brain drain called Anxiety. These statistics are from The Anxiety and Depression Disorder Association of America.
1. Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18% of the population.
2. Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, yet only about one-third of those suffering receive treatment.
3. Anxiety disorders cost the U.S. more than $42 billion a year, almost one-third of the country’s $148 billion total mental health bill, according to “The Economic Burden of Anxiety Disorders,” a study commissioned by ADAA (The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 60(7), July 1999).
4. More than $22.84 billion of those costs are associated with the repeated use of health care services; people with anxiety disorders seek relief for symptoms that mimic physical illnesses.
5. People with an anxiety disorder are three to five times more likely to go to the doctor and six times more likely to be hospitalized for psychiatric disorders than those who do not suffer from anxiety disorders. Anxiety disorders develop from a complex set of risk factors, including genetics, brain chemistry, personality, and life events.
HT to The Anxiety and Depression Disorder Association of America
Please respond to join the questionnaire and request a free consult to –> email@example.com